Hello, and welcome to the Be’ad Chaim Web Site!
Be’ad Chaim (Pro Life) is a registered Israeli non-profit
organization dedicated to the protection of mothers and unborn children.
(Registered in 1989) We are a national organization with offices and Hotlines
throughout Israel. All women are eligible for our assistance, regardless of
nationality or religious beliefs.
Our services fall into three
, and Tangible/Practical Help
Education of the public, with emphasis on youth and women, on
issues that affect reproductive health, consequences of abortion, sanctity of
life, sex outside of marriage, and related subjects.
- Distribution of books and
- Publication 3 to 4 times per
year of our family-issues magazine, Beynenu (Between Us)
- Free distribution of a short
DVD entitled “Window into the Womb,” as seen in ultrasound imagery
- Our Hebrew web site www.lovelife.org.il contains a wealth of information on the subjects of pregnancy, abortion, etc.
- Two annual, well-attended
youth conferences (one for girls and one for boys) on the dangers of free sex
outside of marriage
- Several organized gatherings
and speaking engagements throughout Israel on Post Abortion Syndrome (PAS)
Counseling of pregnant women as well as those who have undergone
- Free confidential counseling
is available at our offices throughout Israel
- Our multi-lingual counselors
provide service nearly 24 hours a day in Hebrew, Arabic, Russian, and English
- Counselors undergo
training to enable them to provide accurate information on abortion practices
in Israel, the effects of abortion on women, birth control, and abstinence
- Counselors are also available
to support mothers throughout their pregnancies and beyond by accompanying them
to doctor’s appointments, by providing on-going emotional support, and by
guiding them on how to obtain practical help
Tangible/Practical Help is available to expectant and new mothers
as-requested, at no charge, and based upon need.
- Operation Moses supplies women in crisis with all they need for the first year of their child's life. This includes a baby stroller, crib, changing table and bath, along with monthly supplies of diapers, formula and other baby products.
- Coaching on natal nutrition, stages
of pregnancy, fetal development, etc.
- Ultrasound imaging to confirm
pregnancy, subject to liability-release
- Alternative housing during
- Support during delivery,
including hospital visitation (if requested)
- After birth, we provide baby
supplies such as crib, stroller, baby bath, baby carrier, other peripheral
equipment, and clothing
- Diapers and formula are also
available for the first year of the baby’s life through “Operation Moses”
Thank you for visiting us. Please visit the other sections
of this web site for Life Stories of some of our clients as well as other
relevant information. We would love to hear from you!